Why Create Your Own Book?
Your own e-book (or print book) is one of the best ways to promote your business and set yourself apart from the competition. A book under your name -even if you didn’t actually write it!- does several things:
- Positions you as an expert in your field/industry/niche. You can feature the book on your website with the Amazon link. If you have a physical business (store/office/showroom) you can have physical copies of the book with your picture and name on it.
- Promotional tool. A book is more than a long sales letter. You want it to contain lots of helpful and interesting information. At the same time, you can indirectly promote your own business or products. One of the benefits of e-books today is that you place hyperlinks right inside them. So, someone downloads your book from Kindle, clicks on a link and is sent to your sales page!
- It’s easy to create books in multiple formats. Due to advances in self-publishing, it’s now simple to create an e-book, print book, and even an audiobook. This gives you multiple ways to reach customers, as people prefer to absorb content in different formats.
- Generate income. You can sell your book and keep the profits.
- Use as a lead generator. You could also give your book away as a gift to get people to sign up for your email list.
- Write an autobiography. If you’ve had an interesting life and want to recount your experiences, an autobiography will record your life for posterity. This makes a great gift for someone else, such as a parent, other family member or friend as well!
Hire a Professional to Write Your Book
Many business owners would love to have their own book but worry that they don’t have the time or ability to write a great book that will build their reputation. That’s where I can help you. As an experienced writer, I’ll ghostwrite your book. You just tell me the kind of information you want inside and I’ll do the research and writing. I’ll even do the work of publishing on Amazon/Kindle/Audible. Your name goes on the cover, you have all the rights to the work and you collect any future profits!
With more than 20 years experience as a content writer, I can create a book in almost any niche, usually within a few weeks (depending on how busy I am, how much research you need, and how long you want the book to be).
How Much Will it Cost You?
Each writing project is unique, especially when we’re talking about a book (as opposed to blog posts or articles, which I also do). So I arrange customized rates and schedules with each client. But to give you an idea, I generally charge in the area of 8 to 10 cents/word. Books can be anywhere from 2,500- 5,000 words (more like reports or white papers) to longer works of 20-50,000 words or even longer.
For inquiries, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org